WTB - Weaver D4/D6/V22 scope adjustment COVER CAP

Please Read: DISCLAIMER - The Classified Section is a service provided by Shooter's Legacy Forum for the listing of firearms and related items for the purpose of selling, buying or trading. Shooters' Legacy Forum, the staff and general membership assume no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for actual transactions conducted by the use of this service. All members posting in the Classified section are required to make available their E-Mail Address to the Staff and Membership. The Staff also reserves the right to delete postings without notice.

Moderator: Moderators

whiskey
Principal Member
Principal Member

WTB - Weaver D4/D6/V22 scope adjustment COVER CAP

Postby whiskey » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:29 pm

I need a threaded scope adjustment cover cap to fit an older Weaver D4 scope. This is a 7/8" scope made for rimfires and a cover for a D4, D6 or V22 will work. What I need is the newer model cover. It is ROUND and threaded on the inside like modern scopes. The older weavers had adjustment cover that were oblong and help in place by a screw, not what I am looking for.

I was hoping just maybe someone had one of these old scopes in a junk box somewhere.
"so he cocked both his pistols and spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street"

whiskey
Principal Member
Principal Member

Re: WTB - Weaver D4/D6/V22 scope adjustment COVER CAP

Postby whiskey » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Scope looks like this one:

"so he cocked both his pistols and spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street"

Return to “The Classifieds”